Data protection and privacy statement
If you have any further questions or requests, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have created this privacy statement (version 07.10.2019-111174085) to explain to you, in accordance with the requirements of the Basic Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act (DSG), what information we collect, how we use data and what choices you have as a visitor to this website.
Unfortunately, it is in the nature of things that these explanations sound very technical. However, we have tried to describe the most important things as simply and clearly as possible.
Rights under the Basic Data Protection Ordinance
According to the provisions of the DSGVO and the Austrian Data Protection Act (DSG), you have the following rights in principle:
- Right to rectification (Article 16 DSGVO)
- Right to cancellation ("right to be forgotten") (Article 17 DSGVO)
- Right to limitation of processing (Article 18 DSGVO)
- Right of notification - notification obligation in relation to rectification or erasure of personal data or limitation of processing (Article 19 DSGVO)
- Right to data transferability (Article 20 DSGVO)
- Right of objection (Article 21 DSGVO)
- Right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling (Article 22 DS Block Exemption Regulation)
If you believe that the processing of your data violates the data protection law or your data protection claims have otherwise been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority, which in Austria is the data protection authority, whose website you can find at https://www.dsb.gv.at/.
TLS encryption with https
We use https to transmit data in a tap-proof manner on the Internet (data protection through technology design Article 25 paragraph 1 DSGVO). Through the use of TLS (Transport Layer Security), an encryption protocol for secure data transmission on the Internet, we can ensure the protection of confidential data. You can recognize the use of this data transmission security by the small lock symbol in the top left corner of the browser and the use of the https scheme (instead of http) as part of our Internet address.
We include elements of social media services on our website to display images, videos and text.
By visiting pages that display these elements, data is transferred from your browser to the respective social media service and stored there. We do not have access to this data.
The following links will take you to the pages of the respective social media services where we explain how they handle your data:
- Facebook data policy: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy